Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2008

France here I come... and a tiny freebie!!



I just about to set out for my weekend away!! This will be a record quick post!!! France is waiting...yippee!! So I have got a little tiny freebie today, a cute set of arrows to add to your layouts, one for every occasion!!! Hope you like them!!

You can download them here


Oh and some new too of some new Quick Pages I put in the store at Scrappin Digi Kreations. They are made from my Faded Beauty Kit and the layouts for them was done for me by the wonderful Tradegy Scrappin Anne and they are gorgeous!! All at 40% off until the 18 March, so check them out!


Faded Beauty Quick Page No 1, 12x 12, 300dpi, png format.

In my Store at Scrappin Digi Kreations

Faded Beauty Quick Page No 2, 12x 12, 300dpi, png format

In my Store at Scrappin Digi Kreations


A Set of two Faded Beauty Quick Pages, 12x 12, 300dpi, png format.

In my Store at Scrappin Digi Kreations

Jessica's layout is such a gorgeous colour and her photos of her son are lovely...he is sooo cute!! Lots of great details on this one, butterfly's, laces and lovely flowers...fantastic layout Jessica!!



Credits: Template from Challenge 10 - Cens Loft, Kit items used from 100 days of freebies from Booland designs


Hats...they seem to be Tracy's daughters passion!! An other layout with awesome colours and I love this kit!! Look at the fantastic alpha too..brilliant!! Love it Tracy!! I noticed the stitches straight away..they really catch the eye. Wonderful layout, thanks for sharing!!

Credits: Template from Challenge 10 - Cens Loft ; SBB Tropical Kit - mjv Summer Begins-Clip; Melissa Renfro-Frames

OK, I'm off!! I will be posting the Monday Challenge on Tuesday, lol, as I am not back until late Monday so Tuesday it is. Have a great weekend and take care I'll have some fun for you all too!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful QP's Congrats to both you and Tradegy Scrappin Anne!! I agree Jessica's little boy is a cutie, he makes a great scrap subject! And that LO is adorable! Tracy's daughter is a beauty, and makes a great scrap subject as well, the LO looks so bright and cheerful, I love everything about it. Way to go ladies!! Thanks for the arrows kit June , arrows always come in handy, and you have a great variety here! Have loads of fun and don't forget to take plenty of pictures. :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the COOL arrows!!!!
Have a safe & enjoyable trip!!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the arrows and enjoy your weekend. It sounds great.

Anonymous said...

France-It sounds so exotic compared to hwere I come from (The Midwest) Have a great weekend and we will be here when you get back. :)